Aria Farm Strips are a versatile, healthy, convenient product that can be used in the place of traditional beef, lamb or chicken in many recipes.
Cooking hints for Beef, Lamb or Chicken Strips
- for best results cook from frozen
- deep frying is not recommended
- if using oil use only a small quantity
- cook on a high heat
- Get pan hot
- Turn every minute or so
- DO NOT OVERCOOK
Barbeque Cooking Instructions
- Turn barbeque on
- Get plate or wok sizzling hot
- Throw frozen strips onto plate or into wok
- Turn till browned - approximately 6 minutes
- Do not overcook
Tips for Cooking
- Sear strips off with hot hotplate to keep moisture in
- Don't put too many strips onto plate or into wok at one time - 475g maximum - otherwise insufficient heat means they stew rather than barbeque.
Tips for Eating
Serve strips with a sauce or marinate before cooking. The strips can be marinated before cooking on the barbeque or oven and then served straight away. Yum.
Beef, Lamb, Chicken Strips can be used in many ways. Here are a few:
- Stir Fry
- Pita pockets
- As a snack
- In a curry
- In a rice risotto
- Antipasto platter
- Sweet & Sour sauce
- In Pies
- Tomato sauce
- Mexican Cooking - Enchiladas, Burritos, Tacos etc.
- Chilli sauce
- In a gravy
- In a peanut sate
- With your favourite sauce or marinade
- With a ready prepared sauce
We would love to hear from you with your recipes. If your recipe is chosen as Chef's Choice or published in our newsletter you will receive your choice of a music, garden, chemist or petrol gift voucher to the value of $20 or $30 of Aria Farm products.