There are a wide variety of stir-frys you can make with recipes, but to get started the best ones I have found are ?Birds Eye Create A Meal? which have the ready prepared sauce in the bag with the veges.
- One packet of Aria Farm Lamb,Beef or Chicken Strips
- One packet of prepared frozen stir fry veges
- Rice or Noodles
- 1. First start cooking the rice or noodles
- 2. Add a bag of Aria farm strips to a Pre-heated Wok or fry pan and brown quickly, then add the stir fry veges. Cook for approx 8 minutes or until everything is well heated through. It depends on whether you have gas or electricity.
- 3. Serve the veges on rice or noodles